Ardha Badda Padmottanasana (ardha=half, baddha=bound, padma=lotus, uttana=intense stretch)
• INHALE place the right heel as close to the navel as possible.
• EXHALE reach out behind your back with your right hand and hold onto the big toe of your right foot.
• INHALE lift the left arm up.
• EXHALE bend forward, looking straight ahead, place your left hand on the floor.
• LOOK at the nose.
• HOLD for 5-8 breaths.
• INHALE head up, gaze to the 3rd eye.
• EXHALE fold forward with the top of your head towards the floor.
• INHALE head up, look up.
• EXHALE spine straight.
• INHALE come up.
• EXHALE leg down to Samasthiti.
Hold foot up in half lotus with both hands and don’t bend forward. 5-8 breaths. Or bend forward with both hands on the floor.