Prasarita Padottanasana C (prasarita=spread out, pada=foot, uttana=intense stretch)
• INHALE arms out to the sides.
• EXHALE interlace your fingers behind your back, palms facing each other.
• INHALE look up, open your chest pulling arms and shoulders back.
• EXHALE bend forward, arms over your head, bringing your hands toward the floor.
• LOOK at the nose.
• HOLD for 5-8 breaths.
• INHALE look up to the 3rd eye.
⚫️ Modification : bend knees & hold elbows behind the back. Look ahead with straight spine instead of coming all the way down.