Prasarita Padottanasana A (prasarita=spread out, pada=foot, uttana=intense stretch)
• INHALE jump to the right, 4 and half feet apart, legs out to the side, feet parallel, hands on the hips. Look up and back opening your chest. Tuck your pelvis.
• EXHALE fold forward – lengthening as you bend, keep spine straight. Place your hands on the floor, between your feet, shoulder width apart. Pull the scapula up the back and away from the shoulders, elbows out to the sides.
• INHALE head up, gaze at the 3rd eye, spine straight.
• EXHALE and send the crown of your head towards the floor.
• LOOK at the nose.
• HOLD for 5-8 breaths.
• INHALE head up, gaze to the 3rd eye.
• EXHALE hands on the hips.
• INHALE come up keeping spine straight.
⚫️ Modification : bend knees.