Padangustasana (pada=foot or leg, padangusta=big toe)
From Samasthiti place your hands on your hips and jump feet hip width apart. Feet parallel.
• INHALE hands on hips, lift chest, look up and back.
• EXHALE bend forward, hold onto big toes with middle and index fingers.
• INHALE head up, straighten the spine, arms straight, look up > gaze to the 3rd eye 👁 ( if your spine is not straight bend knees and press your chest against your thighs, no space between them and now straighten the spine )
• EXHALE move the crown of the head towards the floor and elbows out to the sides.
• LOOK at the tip of the nose.
• HOLD for 5-8 breaths.
• INHALE head up, only your head – don’t come all the way up yet. Gaze to the 3rd eye.